- For You: "Soft and Wet." I hate to admit it, but I don't really listen to the other songs on Prince's first album.
- Prince: I'll have to go with the hit single, "I Wanna Be Your Lover." It's a classic. I also enjoy "Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad" and "I Feel For You."
- Dirty Mind: "When You Were Mine." I especially like the live version on the One Nite Alone...Live! album.
- Controversy: It's a tie between the title track and "Annie Christian." I fell in love with "Annie Christian" when I heard it; it's so different and the guitar playing is awesome!
- 1999: It's definitely "D.M.S.R." I dance every time I play that song. "Clap yo' hands on the four, now..."
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
"'Oh, My Favorite Song'" - Prince's First Five Albums
I'm still editing, so I thought I'd do a different type of post. I am finished writing about the 1999 era of Prince's life, so I'll share my favorite song from each album up to that point:
What is your favorite song from each album?