It was such a pleasure speaking with her. Here are some topics from the interview:
- Was Prince "spiritual" or "religious" prior to the Lovesexy era?
- Was there any exploration of the occult?
- How does Stevie Nicks factor into Prince's spiritual journey?
- What was the story behind the composition of the song "The Cross?"
- What is the origin of Prince's fascination with "the Dawn?"
- What was Prince's religious perception of the U.S. air strike on Libya in 1986?
- Did Prince really write "She's Always in My Hair" for Jill?
...And much, much more!
Prince fans: do you already know some of the answers to the questions above?
Hello Erica! Greetings from Brazil!ReplyDelete
I love your blog and your book seems that will be very interesting.
All the best!
Hi, liberiangirl77! Thank you so much for reading! Love the name (humming the Michael Jackson song now).ReplyDelete
Yeah, this is one of a few MJ's songs that I like. But my heart belongs only to Prince!♥