My New Year's resolution for this blog is to write 52 entries in 2016--or one blog entry per week. I've been at this for five years, and I have never achieved that goal. Some years I came close; others were pretty laughable. Let's take a look back:
- 2010: Six entries. I started the blog in December 2010, so that number makes sense. I successfully blogged once per week during that month.
- 2011: Thirteen entries. In 2011, I was engrossed in my intense one-year graduate school program, and my internship at Billboard. For a large portion of the year, I was trying not to die in New York.
- 2012: Forty-one entries. I was really on my game that year. I came home after my internship and really focused on writing and getting interviews for the book. I'm proud of the work I did.
- 2013: Thirty-nine entries. Still decent. I continued to land some important interviews for the book.
- 2014: Nine entries. Whoa. I was about to feel ashamed of myself, but after scanning my entries, I spent most of the year writing the book instead of blogging about it.
- 2015: Twenty-one. I got back on track, but I still spent a lot of time writing. I was really focused on finishing enough of the book to get my master's degree. I still can't believe I did it!